Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blessing and a Curse

I have a hard time with suspense - it's one of the reasons (among others) that I prefer comedies to dramas.

With books, because I tend towards mysteries, it means that I'll try my very hardest to finish a novel within a few days. Which is great news in regards to the gigantic stack of books I brought home from Bouchercon and really want to get into.

The problem is that I finished TKO so early in the day, I felt the need to pick up another book this evening. I went with the "Kilborn" novel because the two authors were on a panel together...

...yeah, bad idea. I read the humorous novel in full sunshine on a crowded plane, and now that I'm halfway through the terrifying horror story it's almost midnight and everyone else has gone to bed.

Fantastic plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment